sexta-feira, abril 03, 2009

lovers by the Bay side

stars shining right above you
stars singing and whispering
(I love you)
and whenever you feel sorrow and blue
think of me like I'm thinking of you.
stars clapping hands above you
dancing and smiling at the moonlight,
writing words once whispered
(I love you)
in a tenuous moment so bright.
stars doing their thing right above you
just lighting the streets
like lights that shine through
holes in the sheets,
pronouncing your name
(Cláudia)
and whispering some thoughts
(I love you)
párárárárárárá
so let us get caught
in a moment so bright
shining through our eyes
like a magical light.
just lay by my side
and think of us
cause the night is made for lovers
just like us ... and all the others.

Etiquetas:

perdidos já se encontraram (por) aqui
Free Hit Counter