sexta-feira, abril 24, 2009

we were...

these dreams took me weeks
and medication to forget
they left me tumbling weak
just thinking why I left.
and laying there beside
with her hands on the floor
throwing myself aside
and knocking out the door.
even though I don't agree
and I don't quite understand,
sometimes, you can, lie to me
that I'll believe in the cold touch of your hand.
and the house that we were building,
was not made of brick nor stone
it's not hot or cold like the weather,
but is warm and cosy like our hearts were.
these dreams took me weeks
and dedication to forget
they left me dying and weak
just thinking how I left.
and I did

just thinking by myself wtf,
why the hell do I felt this way?
why can't I just smile
to the path that has gone away?

I look to the clock: 3 am.
where do I think I am?

Etiquetas:

perdidos já se encontraram (por) aqui
Free Hit Counter